Re: [Land-speed] Free wireless internet in Wendover?

To: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Free wireless internet in Wendover?
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:28:22 -0400
On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:35 AM, David Dymaxion wrote:

> Subject line says it all. Thanks.

City-wide?  Wendover, Utah -- and/or West Wendover, NV?  We're in W.
Wendover (near Smith's grocery store) and there's no free wi-fi here.
I know the West Wendover Welcome Center has free wi-fi -- but that's
only at the Center and in the parking lot.

Have you any details?  I'd like ot share the information with others
out here -- but don't have time to go out in the truck and drive
around to find it.

Thanks -- Jon