[Land-speed] Question re: Glaspar At Bonneville 1954

To: land-speed-digest <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Question re: Glaspar At Bonneville 1954
From: jgmagoo@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:23:46 +0000 (UTC)
Hello All,

I received this question from a friend who is trying to trace the history of a
Glaspar automobile that B he owns.B  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The car ran at the 1954 Bonneville event.B  There is a name printed on the
cowl that says "---- ---- Special" but I can't make it out.B B  The car
appears in the pictures to be a light color....possibly white or yellow.

Thanks.

JG

"Any idea where I could get a Bonneville entry list for 1954.B  Like to figure
out who had this Glasspar
there.B  Was there a sports car class then?"

The pictures that he included clearly shows the Glaspar numbered #218

Glasspar 1954 bonneville.jpg]

Glaspar Nutting1.jpg]