Re: [Land-speed] Web site down? How would / could we ever know????

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Web site down? How would / could we ever know????
From: "Doug ............." <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:47:00 +0000
me too Mayf...

         regards , it's just  'Dirt Track Doug ',    AKA  backwash

   105.4
+ miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse Mile

   241.4
miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit gate

   2243.3
or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt Flats

                 but never more
than a few feet from a cold one

> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:23:50 -0700
> From: drmayf@mayfco.com
> To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
> CC: dwarner230@yahoo.com; kturk@adelphia.net; rick@rbmotorsports.com;
land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Web site down
>
> Doug, apparently, the really important talks and discussions are on
> landracing.com. LandSpeed has some how been relegated to the backwash
> of  all things salt or dirt.  So, you better join up if you want to stay
> in the loop, or so  I am told.
>
> mayf, who is gonna stick with the land speed list anyway. It brought me
> to the dance.

   why,.. I've been wondering where all the good quality lengthy conversations
about "speed' and how to get it" that we used to have on this 'list' had gone
these last couple years.

          Am I the only LSR junkie 'out of the loop'?   Thanks guys...

                                              -------------     'Dirt Track
Doug '