Re: [Land-speed] Forgot to mention Sparky

To: <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Forgot to mention Sparky
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:38:16 -0600
Jerry,

I think Sparky likes to cultivate this hard partying image but you
need to know the truth.  You need to be with Sparky in Vegas during
the SEMA Show.  Miss Linda has every confidence in his good behavior.
You know the Vegas motto "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?"  She
says  "If the alternative is partying or speed parts I know which
he'll choose."

Wes