Re: [Land-speed] website down

To: "David Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] website down
From: <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 18:06:50 -0600
Dave
You are so right. Thinking back a few years ago when all of the engineers
had daily meetings and then went to the jobs trying to remember everything,
taking quick notes hoping you could read etc. Then we started getting
computers for every engineer and the world got closer. The internal e-mail
answered a lot of questions and the programs and data shared with everyone
on the projects. It only grew from there. What a great tool we have. Between
this site and landracing .com they share many things and make a lot of new
friendships at our LSR events.

Glen