Re: [Land-speed] Land Speed Racing???

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@adelphia.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Land Speed Racing???
From: "Neil Albaugh" <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:21:27 -0700
Have a safe trip, Keith-- have fun.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Keith Turk
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 1:58 AM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Land Speed Racing???

    Wow... it's been a while... I finally get to say something about
racing...
Tonya David and I are going to race at El Mirage next weekend...  Haven't
physically seen the Camaro since Speedweek last year...  so we're all
excited
about getting off our collective butt's and turning ERC Fuel into Noise...

Class... well... we don't have one yet... however we suspect the Vortec
Blown
572 will still be in the car...  Gas coupe or Classic Altered... Or Or Or...
keeping up with any of these thoughts is simply too confusing...  Perfect!!!

I leave tonight, Tonya leaves Wed and We'll see you guys there on Friday...

Okay... I'm offically getting excited about it now...

Keith
Land-speed mailing list

You are subscribed as neil@dbelltech.com