Re: [Land-speed] Facebook

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, "land speed"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Facebook
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:40:59 -0700
Amen.
I have recently "unsubscribed" to a few lists.  Reason?  Multiple
invitations to visit/join one of these "social sites" - screw them
all!!!

I/We have survived a while without "Facebook" etc - no need to change.

Back out to the cold garage to play with some stuff.

David in Durango
I tell the neighbors "it's a museum!"