Re: [Land-speed] Blade Type Male Connector Pins

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Blade Type Male Connector Pins
From: John Staiger <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:06:17 -0800 (PST)
Try:
http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/index.php/cPath/109?osCsid=4u3411sid2f87rv4b
c2n091q54  for ECU pins and hard to find automotive connectors.  These guys
stock ECU, fuel injector, fuel pump, COP connectors for most applications.
Prices are reasonable.

www.terminalsupplyco.com for pigtails.  They have some
pins, but generaly do not specilize in ECU connectors. Great source for
stake-ons, wire, Weatherpack, and Deuscht connectors.

John
569