Re: [Land-speed] Water injection IN the exhaust

To: "Rick Yacoucci" <Turborick@Turborick.com>, "land speed"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Water injection IN the exhaust
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:52:58 -0500
Will you go faster or slower with the chute out? Same question... One of the
reasons I don't like water injection in the intake... Now if a guy had an
inconel or ceramic turbine and added some heat.. and there are lots of Wylie
Coyotte ways to do it though migh want to test it oudoors and unmanned..LOL.
Dave