Re: [Land-speed] Question

To: 'James Tone' <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Question
From: Dan Wright <dwright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:20:58 -0700
J.D.
Well, no it doesn't actually matter.  I realize that my knowing the number
doesn't change it.
But that doesn't mean I don't want to know?!?!

Most of the crap I know doesn't really matter that I know it, but I still like
knowing.  I know those numbers for my liner.  The knowing doesn't change them,
but it helps me put some things in better perspective.
I know how much I weigh, and that knowledge doesn't seem to help anything
either.

Oh yeah, we built using a Model A drop axle, and cut the roll bat to fit Monte
Widdison -- (somewhat over five feet tall)-- remember, this car will never
compete for records, it's a Drivers Ed car.

Dan Wright -- Just a curious guy!!!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand"
--Kurt Vonnegut