Re: [Land-speed] Bonneville Inn For Sale in Wendover

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@q.com>,<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bonneville Inn For Sale in Wendover
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:02:34 -0700
Hmmm....that pool looks pretty much like the one shown here from 2004:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/lsr/bsf2004/wfi/20041011/20041011_022r8_jpg.html

If someone with venture capital were to provide some funding, I'd
give it same serious thought.  But then I'm hardly ever serious about
anything.  :)

RtR