Re: [Land-speed] Bonneville

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bonneville
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:35:41 -0700
Hey...6000 dead sheep don't make a case for nerve agent use at Dugway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dugway_sheep_incident

The firing/bombing range north of I-80 is more worrisome to me than
the Tooele/Dugway storage/destruction of some very lethal
chemical/biological chemicals.  So far there have been zero
cataclysms at the destruction facility...but one never know, do one?
(Quote attributed to Fats Waller.)

Scary thing is that my mother was a "Downwinder" and died at the age
of 40 due to Myelomas that metastasized through out her entire
body.  I've been wondering what mutated genes she passed on to me and
to my sisters.  There are some common traits and physical issues that
could be the results of "birth defects" (genetic changes caused by
the radiation and passed on to her children.)

All in all. I'm just waiting for the mother ship to pick me up and
take me home to my home galaxy.  In the meantime, I gotta deal with
this infested planet...but maybe I'll spend more time near the
Extraterrestial highway:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/temp/Extraterrestial-highway.jpg and see
if I can hitch a ride with a benevolent "outworldly" race of folks
who come to visit.  Remember The Byrd's song, "Hey Mr.
Spaceman?"  Maybe if I hang out there long enough "Mr. Spaceman" will
take me along for a ride.,

RtR