Re: [Land-speed] M&R Seat Belt Bad Day..

To: dlodom@charter.net, drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] M&R Seat Belt Bad Day..
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:58:16 EST
In a message dated 2/9/2010 6:26:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dlodom@charter.net writes:

Mayf,  Check with D.J. Safety ( in the rule book). Just get new ones. They
are  not that much money and DJ was at the salt to take care of anything
that
was a problem. He has treated me right every time.
Big ditch Doug   starting to dry out

Subject: [Land-speed] M&R Seat Belt Bad  Day..

Or, Joe Timney at Delaware Chassis Works. DCW sells M&R, among many
quality parts, and we all know he stands behind anything he produces.
Like Doug suggested, remember to always consider patronizing the guys in
the books First.
Bob W