Re: [Land-speed] Fw: Good detail Rollie Free photo in Life photo

To: 23.weldon@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fw: Good detail Rollie Free photo in Life photo
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:27:37 EST
In a message dated 3/5/2010 11:21:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
23.weldon@comcast.net writes:

>  Aron -- Looks to me like an early and no doubt unsuccessful effort to
>  level or more likely mark a course of some kind or maybe just an access
> road. Another possibility is a somewhat portable or at least moveable
> scheme to bring either a water pipeline or an electric conduit across  an
> area of briny salt.
> Ed Weldon

I agree, seems similar to the wheeled irrigation devices common to the
western area of the US. Only in this app it removes water? IMHO FWIW
Bob W
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive