[Land-speed] Jerry Branch of Branch Flowmetrics any other articles

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, race427@aol.com
Subject: [Land-speed] Jerry Branch of Branch Flowmetrics any other articles
From: race427@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:14:16 -0400
Hi all,

    Thanks to Dale I was able to locate and purchase the Branch
Flowmetrics book from a used book dealer in Australia.  Thanks Dale!!
Any other motorcycle racers know of where I can locate more written
articles on or about Jerry Branch and Branch Flowmetrics?

   Just enjoy reading technical articles to learn as much as I can.

   Thank you for your help !!

    Tony Greco   LI,NY
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html