Re: [Land-speed] Soy based plastic?

To: LAND SPEED LIST <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Soy based plastic?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:20:12 -0600
Neil Albaugh wrote:
> Ever climbed in the Wind River Range, David?

You folks are lucky.  This would be a great opportunity for me to go
on and on and on and on about the 1977 Weird Winter Wall trip.  It was
a multi-week attempt to do the 2,000 foot north face of Mt. Hooker in
winter.  Had it been successful, it would have been a  significant event
in North American mountaineering.  As it turned out, no one actually died
it just felt that way before we got back to the foothills north of Lander.

Enough for now.  I really do need to write up the tale of this epic before
memory fails me altogether.

mjb.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html