Re: [Land-speed] NO NO to Nitro ??? MORE "Change" we don't need ?

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NO NO to Nitro ??? MORE "Change" we don't need ?
From: NT788@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:47:16 +0000 (UTC)
Just a matter of time!

Jack

I just received this info from a veteran/hard core land speed racer B :
EPA eyes B adding nitro to Toxic Release Inventory
The B Agent reads in _The Chemical B Engineer_
(http://www.tcetoday.com/tcetoday/NewsDetail.aspx?nid=12677) B that the U.S.
Environmental Protection
Agency is B proposing to add 16 potentially carcinogenic chemicals to the
Toxics
Release B Inventory, a listing of reportable chemicals. One of the chemicals
on the list B is nitromethane.
Webll keep an eye on this as it is certain to have B repercussions in both
drag racing.
( and B Land Speed Racing ..... )