Re: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector Testing #2--Adendum

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector Testing #2--Adendum
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
This may be a little too late and really no solution to your query.
I tried doing a search for the specs in the photo at www dot cruzinperformance
dot com  /injsteps.html but didn't find anything of value. Photo indicates 16B
calibration fluid then another line CF 16B-5 etc.
Perhaps someone recognizes the standards and has more input for you ?
Again, no solution, just thinking... (always dangerous)
All the best,
Dale K
Cleveland OH

 It is the province of knowledge to speak and it is the
 privilege of wisdom
to listen.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes