[Land-speed] Fuel Injector Testing #2--Addendum

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector Testing #2--Addendum
From: "Kirkwood" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:59:08 -0700
A series of Viscor products are manufactured by Rock Valley Oil and Chemical
Co. The other day I mentioned that I signed up to get a MSDS on Viscor
16,-A, 16-B, and 16-BR. Their sign-up process requires a user name and
password that is mailed to you within 24 hours. Well 2 days later no joy! I
plan to call them and get a spec and pricing details, however, I will be
leaving for El Mirage tomorrow. I'll will call next Tuesday. If anybody
would like to call, the number is 815/654-2400 (Illinois). Please post what
you find out.

From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>

It's viscor 16B test calibration fluid.  I don't have the spec yet  but

I will find it somewhere even if I have to get with the mfg.  I think it

costs an arm and a leg.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive