Re: [Land-speed] Salt Report

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, "landspeed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Salt Report
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:36:38 +1200
Glen,
That's great news, we just loaded our roadster into it's shipping container
headed for Long Beach yesterday.
Harris Family Racing is looking forward to playing with you 'Californy Kids'
(and others) again this August.
Please everyone, drop by our pit for a one on one catch-up, and buy a T
shirt or 2 so we can eat................. LOL.
Chris Harris.............NZed.

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive