[Land-speed] Vegetable spray removal?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Vegetable spray removal?
From: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:01:05 -0700 (PDT)
We had heard that spraying vegetable oil on the underside of our car and truck
helped limit the amount of salt that would accumulate. This worked great. This
year my wife ambitiously also sprayed the paint of our car and truck. It worked
great, the salt didn't stick. The only problem is, many car washes later, it's
still there. It took a plastic scouring pad to get it off the windows and metal
bumper -- I'm afraid to apply such harsh treatment to the paint. What would
those-who've-gone-before recommend for removing the vegetable oil but not
hurting the finish? Many thanks.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive