[Land-speed] Fwd: Photographs

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Fwd: Photographs
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:46:39 -0500
Mayf, for whatever reason -- I am always unable to get an email to you.  It
may well be your computer's settings and "junk/spam" filtering -- but they
always come back to me.  I just now sent this one to the "larry.mayfield" addy
-- and back it came, in about a minute.  I know the drmayf address will do
that, too.  Wanna do me a favor and reset stuff so I can send to you?  At the
same time -- assuming this one gets through one way or another -- check out
the link to the photo.  I think that'll make it to you unfarkled.

Thanks --

Jon a/k/a SSS

Begin forwarded message: