Re: [Land-speed] St George, UT airstrip For Sale

To: Kirkwood <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] St George, UT airstrip For Sale
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:08:16 -0700
It's on top af a mesa with a LONG drop at one end of the runway.
Top fuelers only run 1,000 feet now.
It has been for sale for several years.  One serious buyer backed out when the
money crunch hit.
Glen is on the other side of some hills, has his place nicely landscaped and
is settled.  No way would he move.