Re: [Land-speed] New PFC

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "J.D. Tone"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] New PFC
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:04:06 -0800 (PST)
First and foremost, thank you for raising a family who realizes the value of
service to our country. Be proud. I will add Tyler to my list of prayers, for
his safety and service.
Now, as to "We hope The USMC will see it to fit in some leave during race time.
"  I hope so as well !  uh..don't count on it, Marines have their own "unique"
mindset. :-)
All the best, sincerely,
Dale
Cleveland OH

"It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it." - Steven Wright