Re: [Land-speed] Couple of questions.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Couple of questions.
From: "John Szalay" <jpszalay01@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:15:50 -0500
Yes , but,  they were forced out of their Louisville location by the airport
expansion, and have merged with another company.
now in Georgetown Ky.

 http://www.louisvilleforge.com/

                      John

TRIVIA:
the Louisville Forge plant used to be the International Harvester plant and
 before that, it was the Curtis  plant  building C-46A Commando transport
airplanes.