Re: [Land-speed] pilot bearing

To: "23weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>, "land Speed List"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] pilot bearing
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:38:22 -0800
Ed,
     I havent been able to find a sealed bearing that will fit in my crank
(4 cyl Chevy II, same as an L6 or SB V-8). They all seem to be much larger
OD for late model LS V-8s. I remember using sealed rollers drag racing but
they all went in the flywheel not the crank. It looks like I will change to
an oilite bushing.
Jim