Re: [Land-speed] No, it wasn't from Jon ...

To: Bob Clancy <bob@southmtpages.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] No, it wasn't from Jon ...
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:55:21 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Expecting a lousy morning at 47 here in Huntington Beach. The islands off the
coast are clear so are the drilling platforms....Need to keep a heavy jacket on
for the expected high of 67 for the afternoon...Weekend looking better as we
move into the 70's.May tke out the Indian on Saturday morning to the Donut
Deralics if I don't work...............Ta Ta......JD

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums