Re: [Land-speed] Kirkhams are at it again ...

To: Kirkwood <saltfever@comcast.net>, LAND SPEED LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Kirkhams are at it again ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:01:00 -0700
It was done in wood first and critiqued by some experienced automotive
engineers.  There are others on this list who saw the machined wood block.  I
have photos.  The suggested changes, primarily in gasket surfaces, are
reflected in the aluminum block.  To see more go to their website and see the
machined aluminum space frame they built for a customer's car.
www.kirkhammotorsports.com/

On Feb 8, 2011, at 2:38 PM, Kirkwood wrote:

> My thoughts precisely, Ed. When I first saw it I thought "why isn't that
CAM

.