Re: [Land-speed] oops

To: <bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>, "Landspeed" <Land-speed@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] oops
From: "23weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:44:38 -0800
Your "Oops well worth the effort.  I watched it, joined Vimeo and left a
comment on that flick.
Here's the text:
"I'm not qualified to comment on the quality of the video production. But
Neil Youngberg comes out very credible with a good story to tell. I've had
the privilege of meeting a good number of folks like Neil in both my career
and my hobbies. Take heart. They are still among us. But their stories need
to be told. And that's where you video artists come in"
Should I tell them about Speedweek?
Ed