Re: [Land-speed] Crankshafts, BBC,427

To: "LandSpeed List" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Crankshafts, BBC,427
From: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:08:40 -0500
Skip

If you can do without the center counterweights the take outs like ebay
#250783418514 are hard to beat . Somebody bought 500? 427 short blocks from
GM  for the blocks . Howards Cams had the cranks for a while and somebody
else has them now . I got a couple while Howards was selling the nitrided
ones for $137 and plain for $99 . Top fuelers can't break em . I put 300
runs on the 427 crank in my A/FD .

John

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html