Re: [Land-speed] Waiting for the wave. Non LSR

To: Rich Fox <v4gmr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Waiting for the wave. Non LSR
From: David <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:29:52 -0700
The news I heard said wave size was unpredictable.

I am nonswimmer, guess where I'll be?

Good luck.

On Mar 11, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Rich Fox <v4gmr@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been watching the local news this morning. Mostly about the wave
expected to be here around now from Japan. It's interesting that lots of
people from Half Moon Bay have driven up to Skyline Blvd. (About 1500-2000
FT.) to get out of the way. Just how big do they think this wave will be? On
the way they passed plenty of people going to the beach to get the best look
at the wave. I think the beach people have a better grasp of reality. But
still if I had to choose I think I would be with the hill people.