Re: [Land-speed] times they are a changing

To: Rich Fox <v4gmr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] times they are a changing
From: NT788@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:40:37 +0000 (UTC)
Rich

Do they have a document that says a blown hemi in a model T roadster is a
documented, safe, crash proof way to design a vehicle?B

TheB official statement,follows

Jack, I know you have been working on this for a few months now and would like
an different outcome but as of now there is no data to supportB  the safety of
the driver/rider in that position. B Therefore, until you can provide
documentation to support your theory that this prone position is safe for the
driver/rider the 5050 will remain red tagged.

Sincerely,

Van Butler

Motorcycle Committee Chair

Note; prone /forward control is allowed in sidecar class, that has no
structural protection,padding or restraint belts. When the said items are
added to a streamliner it becomes illegal!

What does this sound like?

Jack