Re: [Land-speed] [Fwd: Re: Current salt condition ????]

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@cal.net>, "Chris Harris"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [Fwd: Re: Current salt condition ????]
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:12:33 -0700
>From the SCTA web site
"Speed Week Update
Our "prep" crew will NOT leave Southern Calif on Sunday (July10) to begin
the layout of the courses for Speedweek. There has been some rain recently,
and the salt is too wet to do any course survey. Stay tuned for more details
as they become available."

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive