[Land-speed] Cooling an 8-71

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Cooling an 8-71
From: "saltrat@pahrump.com" <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:10:31 -0700
I have been having trouble keeping the teflon seals in my 8-71.
The teflon melts and chunks out of the rotors after about 3 runs
at the salt at 18% overdrive on a 430 inch engine.
The guys at the blower shop say it to be cooler but won't say
how much gas needs to go through the blower. Right now I have
15% going through the blower and 85% through the port nozzles.
My inclination is to go to 25/75 or 30/60.....maybe the latter
just to be safe.

Someone know what is best? Or have an opinion....

Thank you,
Skip
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html