Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR Crap

To: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR Crap
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 15:13:46 -0700
Jeeze, Dan, I dunno. I don't like baseball.  Almost as exciting as
Soccer or lawn bowling or maybe curling.  I suppose I used baseball as
it is so unexciting that it leaves plenty of time to talk about most of
the worlds events which happened last week, lol... thusly establishing
teh pioint that email lists have all kids of people and things to talk
about when it is slow.

So, when do you launch for Speed Week?  Sadly, I am not sure I will be
going, as other events may overtake me. I would be able to attend only
for a day or so to watch anyway.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.