Re: [Land-speed] Sleeving a motor.. for the stay at home racer

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Sleeving a motor.. for the stay at home racer
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@cal.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 12:50:50 -0700
Mayf,

Unless the tech inspection rules have changed, at .134 over, you are IN
class. You are or were, in 1990, allowed up to 1 CID over the limit. I
ran at 61.4 in I class. No problem.

Check with Dan Warner for current information.

Good luck,
Bryan

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html