Re: [Land-speed] Running an Automatic Trans without a Torque

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "lsr list autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Running an Automatic Trans without a Torque
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <dahlgren536@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 02:48:18 -0500
I do not know much about automatic transmissions as real race cars do not
use them but do know enough to realize if not a popular choice un racing you
will find little in aftermarket parts that are discount priced. I am
thinking a powerglide a TH400 or torque flight and an AOD is a non player.
Good luck.