[Land-speed] Disney Stunt show cars(non LSR)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Disney Stunt show cars(non LSR)
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:14:53 -0500 (EST)
We just got back from Disneyworld, etc. in FL, high point for me being the
stunt show @ Disney. The cars are stripped Euro Opel Corsas, drivetrains
swapped  out for 1300cc Hayabusa w/2&4WD drivetrains mounted amidships. Promo
says  they are like 150hp and 1300 lbs. Performance in the show makes these
numbers  believable. The show and the cars originated at Disney Paris, maybe
explains the  choice of Opels. I also read there was a Disney documentary
on the show and the  cars build a while back.  Would be nice to find thatI
searched a bit  online, could not find anything more visualer or technicaler
on the innards,  anybody know anything more about them?
 Bob, small engine guy, W   .
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive