Re: [Land-speed] Towing ( near LSR )

To: "'Benn'" <benn@sonic.net>, <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Towing ( near LSR )
From: "Mike Brakel" <mikebrakel@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:49:57 -0400
Benn is correct.  My answer was not so correct (senior moment!).  Keep in
mind that it's possible to overload the truck and still be below the
combined gross weight.  It's also possible to be over the combined gross
weight without over loading the truck.

Mike Brakel

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive