[Land-speed] World's Fastest Sunbeam 260 race Motor First Starts

To: Dale Pulju <d.pulju@pahrump.com>, Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>, Gary LaRonge <saltracer552@gmail.com>, Pen <travlin.pen@gmail.com>, Norm <norm89060@aol.com>, Monte <mvwolfe@aol.com>, Phil <ghbga@alaska.net>, Jim Price <Jimwprice@aol.com>, Everett <arlene_maberry@yahoo.com>, Tom <Tomsnicecars@juno.com>, Skip Burrows <spfxvegas@aol.com>, Dave Stundon <c141a@air-internet.com>, Elon <saltfever@comcast.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] World's Fastest Sunbeam 260 race Motor First Starts
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 18:37:26 -0700
I finally decided to bite the bullet and put the first two start ups of
the World's Fastest Sunbeam's 2013 normally aspirated motor on You Tube.
Bot are raw versions, glitches and all.  I figure you want to see the
motor run anyway so no matter what it looks like.  Monday I hope to runt
eh motor against my new diy water cooled disk brake dyno I have been
building from scratch.  If it works ok, heck, maybe if it don't also,
I'll put that video up also.

Start up number one. Pretty ragged running because I am still using the
turbo motor EFI tune file!

http://youtu.be/5fwL_nEOv4g

Start up number 2. This was to get it idling and running smoother. Still
no changes to EFI configuration.

http://youtu.be/ZLzRRjVUR1o <http://youtu.be/ZLzRRjVUR1o>

enjoy it or not, lol...

mayf