Re: [Land-speed] Sunbeam 260 and DIY Dyno first trial run...

To: Neil Albaugh <neil@dbelltech.com>, "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Sunbeam 260 and DIY Dyno first trial run...
From: Richard Wallendal <richardwallendal@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 18:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
 From: Neil Albaugh <neil@dbelltech.com>
To:
drmayf@mayfco.com; land-speed@autox.team.net; tigers@autox.team.net
Sent:
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Sunbeam 260 and DIY
Dyno first trial run...

Now that is clever, Mayf-- using Jag inboard
brakes as a power absorber. I suppose different brake pads would give
different results when wet ... Hey--  you can measure the power by calculating
the temperature rise of the water and the flow rate! Not very fast response,
though.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Larry
Mayfield