[Land-speed] HEI

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] HEI
From: tom sarda <sardatech@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mb7+Uku7Nr7oovqVWZl7/KSN/V1hkrZ0INtJqJlmfGGQisZGvYzuGoGH6RjjAA9Ci5jHeKOxQ/A9LiE3xdtivpP6zGSelXY3LQ/XwhV25pxQnCT+fAf0WeT15aS4Vtaq7yK51XZgkV4ibDWRyOWXbHPXigQJkUzErSAbn+0rMek= ; g_WyroDwLSwUnF_TZaijLUMpPTLariELXA6.Hpm9xfBq9mX1PmyNNeGbNpio YvRr0aurhR7NHJgcwXV271ztY3Yzt9n5qu1me8KLiNSX9Hoe2xl.XO2RKz38 wSnFkFfZPwFfAp.3yz.1ANxCEN3tTmdlZja3jmHkd2PnLQAw6vNvFiWAWMiX xfqvcXnYk9mMPI9hhg649pbzirvJ8BVmiza6iMbDaD2PmkLGqFdKDtkseJG4 YkM1gsDM91Tj4KpjadrmK1u5GCQi1y0boZ0A3Vnfh7lzBPLi4PSPmTqknJGr dzRXFYHSBpxwsk3H5BD5Qb1eaLrP.BpuSAslpvqRj_hwSpYbMdvtJ8vSogs0 kjFbljvGddzs6O9xCtIXNYS_zZFARf3UCuYlZ8AXEfSg5W.qDdgtnKXY3tr5 pehaiKaWIQJNfb_.VqaYeyHlhzP4aMdzbr8_kbXR3hevHwghw.zpDBrD2Ntl 9QW3ShNRJ6x25TeYOSkkjiQSRPK20GV2lJqrJxXorjtpvqcP_J1jxYzYJco3 zOO7r2gQMNH1RBqINZpDH
Cant believe it. Engine running great now. I had two bad ignition modules! I
had another sitting in a distributor in and engine I had built for the Frank
Kimmel series couple of years back. I think Neil Albaugh(sp) helped me with
the 305 heads I put on it. That engine ran great. Anyway, it was just sitting
there so I took the module out of it and put it on the streamliner engine. Ran
just fine! How do the modules fail? they were new. One was a "Dynamod" the
other came with the ACCEL distributor. I don't know. But now how about
recommending an HEI ignition system. I would appreciate your thoughts. All you
guys who took the time to help me....I thank you. I feel so much better
hearing the engine run like its supposed to. MSD makes  HEI components. Would
this choice be good for this engine?  Thanks again guys.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive