Re: MG TC Green paint

To: T A TERRY <TATERRY@aol.com>, THOMASSON_G@sunybroome.edu,
Subject: Re: MG TC Green paint
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:22:35 -0500
At 03:14 PM 3/27/98 EST, T A TERRY wrote:

><< Subj:        MG TC paint
> Date: 98-03-27 12:44:28 EST
> From: THOMASSON_G@sunybroome.edu
> To:   taterry@aol.com
>
> Am asking for a friend: Can you help us find out the modern paint number
> eqivalents for a 1948 MG TC (Green).  Skip Kelsey said he thought you
> could be of assistance.
> Thanks
> G. Thomasson for Denton Covert
>
> Gordon C. Thomasson
> World History Faculty
> THOMASSON_G@SUNYBROOME.EDU
>  >>

>Can someone help with a paint code that is close to the original TC Green?
>Tnx
>Terry

Ah Terry original TC Green. You have to specify the year, day and hour the
bulk head was painted. It could have been tank green, or battleship gray or
any blend in between.

If the car was painted on the Greenish side, Hirsch sells a great engine
enamel paint as "TC Green" that has held up in my TC for over 15 years.
Their toll free number is 1800 828 2061

Last weekend we had snow, this weekend its 85, had all the children, I mean
cars out for their spring exercise.

Mike