Re: Machinist's Blue

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Machinist's Blue
From: Jarl&CaroldeBoer <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:13:51 -0800
David,

It's rarely used in test-assembly anymore, but if you want to use it,
it's Prussian Blue. You use it very sparingly, I've had two tubes and
not used them up in 35+ years.

One of the tubes was Permatex, I can't find it at the moment, and the
other one is illegible. A parts house should be able to order it for
you, but if you don't want to buy it, you can borrow mine by paying
postage both ways. It's a small squeeze tube, and you would use less
than a day's dollop of toothpaste...

I'll post this to both lists as well since you asked the question there.

Jarl