Re: TC intake manifold

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>, "Russ Wilson" <russ@scubed.com>
Subject: Re: TC intake manifold
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:34:44 -0700
Russ....I can tell you that all the original TC air cleaner manifolds had
the holes to which you refer. I'm afraid I have no clue as to why the
factory put them there and agree it would seem that a small amount of
unfiltered air can certainly enter there. However, unless you drive a lot on
dirt roads, I doubt it would make a lot of difference to the life of your
engine.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center