TC Halogen Headlight conversion

To: T-ABCs_Forever <T-ABCs_Forever@publi-consult.com>
Subject: TC Halogen Headlight conversion
From: John Swanland <jswanland@gw.wesley.vic.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:52:48 +1000
On the advice of others, I did some follow up on Halogen Bulbs

Classic and Vintage Bulbs in Australia (email apearson.nexus.edu.au) offers
three
bulbs for the M140 headlamp:

35/35  50/50 55/60  The prices range from 18-20 Australian Dollars per bulb (63
USA cents buys one Australian dollar)

The have the same base as the stock Lucas bulb and plug in with no coversion

He aslso has a range of small, single contact halogen bulbs.  I've seen photos,
and they look like they will fit D-lamps.

John Swanland
Melbourne Australia