Re: TD Tops

To: dmeadow@juno.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Tops
From: JMerz140@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:54:49 EDT
David,
The two and three bow top frames each require the appropriate type of top or
covering.  In other words, the tops are tailored for the frames.  The car will
take either top and frame but the side curtains are also different and have
different frames as well.
As for the fenders, I dont know the current value but obviously is dependent
on condition.  There are two types of front fenders as well.  The later ones
have a bump to accommodate the later Armstrong shock.  The early fenders have
no bump.  There is a slight difference in the front lower edge contour or
outline between the two fenders.  I had to have these mods accomplished when I
wanted to put an early fender on my 53 TD.
Jim