Re: Brakes Pull to Right

To: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Brakes Pull to Right
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:45:06 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, Leckstein wrote:

> Bob, this has happened to me. It tuned out to be a sticking front brake
> cylinder. Take off both front drums and check the action. Its a pain.

And, while they're off, double-check the location of the springs that
retain the shoes. On my Mayflower, which I believe has a very similar
Lockheed setup, it is possible to install the springs in the wrong holes.
(Don't ask me how I know, except that it can and will cause problems with
the shoes hanging up.)

--Andy