re: Good Book

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Good Book
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 06:01:10 EST
To any or all that replied to my message about the book "MG Sports Cars" by
Malcolm Green which I got from the local Borders Store bargain table for $4.99
I regret to inform you that a second trip to the store yielded the information
that there were no more copies at that price.  I don't know about other
branches of the company.

I know that there were a couple of replies to the original message, but my AOL
mail program bombed out and by the time I got it fixed I had lost all messages
in the mail box (and also all my several hundred EMail addresses collected
over the last six years).  At any rate, apologies to anyone who wrote to me
during the last week.  Dave Geissinger