Re: MG-TF just arrived

To: brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com
Subject: Re: MG-TF just arrived
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:44:00 -0600
I second the recommendation on the Horst Schach book.  I'm using it to
restore a MGTD and it is invaluable.  I find that most so-called
"restoration manuals" are long on selecting the right color combinations
and short on practical advice.  Not so with the Schach book.

I have the Brooklands book on order and I'll let the list know what I
think of it.  Malcom Green, its author, also wrote a MGA Restoration
Manual that is pretty good, but not as thorough as the Schach book, for
example.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII